Last modified 11th June 2018
If you have any questions about this policy or the treatment of the information you have provided us, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail to Digilari Media, 1/32 Sumners road, Sumner, Qld, 4074.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
What do we collect?
According to GDPR, all personal data we hold must be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date
- Retained only for as long as necessary
- Processed in an appropriate manner to maintain security.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to receive our marketing
- information that you provide to us by submitting any form on our website
- any other necessary information that you choose to send to us with legitimate purpose
Information we collect
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Personal Information also includes Navigational Information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used to provide general statistics regarding use of the Digilari Website and user behaviour. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
Information we collect from third parties
From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
Information About Children
The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16 If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , so that we may delete the information.
How we use the information we collect
Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the Website
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically consented to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- meet legal requirements and keep the website safe and prevent fraud
We will not — without your express consent — provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Security of your Personal Information
Part of our website is also on the WordPress platform which is hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS). As such any data you submit to us via our website forms could also be stored securely in . AWS & WordPress (Automattic) privacy policies are available at:
Social Media Features
Retention of Personal Information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information. as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymise your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “To Unsubscribe from Our Communications” below.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is required in order to contact you about our subscriptions, services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using our services. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at hello@Digilari .co.uk or by mail to Digilari Media, 1/32 Sumners road, Sumner, Qld, 4074. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us at hello@digilari .com.au or by mail to Digilari Media , 1/32 Sumners road, Sumner, Qld, 4074.
Data Capture Information
We will send you information according to the preferences you submitted via our online forms. If you would like to change these preferences at any point, please email us at email@example.com, or call us on 1300 859 358.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed the online form.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact Digilari Media at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 859 358.
We will not share your data with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent.