Josephine MondinoMarketing Coordinator
areas of expertise
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving
- Client Communication
- University Technical Diploma of Business and Administration Management from the Université Savoie Mont Blanc in 2015
- Bachelor of Business (Business Administration) from the Australian Catholic University in 2016
- Master of Business (International Business) from the University of Queensland in 2018
After moving to Australia, Josephine has been working alongside her studies at the University of Queensland as a Casual Academic (tutor, facilitator and research assistant). After graduation, she happily joined the Digilari team as a Marketing Coordinator, overseeing the management of the company’s projects. From her academic experience, she earned thorough project management, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills that she is able to apply and further grow in her current position at Digilari. Josephine is fully dedicated to improving Clients’ performance and growth through the management of their website.
– “Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.” —Albert Camus
- If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where and why? – Arctic Circle, to visit the North Pole and dive under the ice to experience the combination of water, sunlight and ice formations creating an ever-shifting spectacle of colours.
- If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why? – Kim Jong-un, to gain insight into North Korea’s development and levels of human rights, and perhaps hopefully get him to gain insight into our Western world’s values and practices.
- Shark diving, bungee jumping, or skydiving? – Shark diving