Petra JuhaszSEO & PPC Specialist
areas of expertise
- Digital Strategy
- Data Analytics
- Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving
- Bachelor of Finance and Accounting from the Corvinus University of Budapest in 2017
- Master of Business Majoring in Marketing at The University of Queensland
After completion of her Bachelor of Finance and Accounting, Petra worked as an auditor at Ernst & Young Ltd., earning skills of analytical thinking, problem-solving and client communication. After moving to Australia, she joined Digilari as a Digital Marketing Intern alongside her marketing studies at The University of Queensland. Progressing into a Digital Marketing Specialist, Petra now works on SEO and PPC solutions for our clients. Applying her analytical and critical-thinking skills, she works on digital strategies that look behind those numbers and drive quantifiable results. We’ve all heard of Hungarians after all. They are always hungry for those challenges and creative solutions.
– “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” —Soren Kierkegaard
- Shark diving, bungee jumping, or skydiving? – Apparently, my bucket list is no secret anymore. All of them, starting with skydiving.
- Sweet or Savoury? – Sweet
- If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where and why? – Iceland. Its wilderness and unspoilt nature with glaciers, volcanos and fjords is just a secluded treasure of the world. It’s the home of many extreme adventures, from volcano explorations to ice caves, geothermal spas and fountain geysers. And don’t forget about the winter magic those Northern Lights bring along.